Easy and secure access to the money in your HACU Checking Account
The Debit/Check Card is accepted by nearly every merchant who accepts credit cards, but rather than building debt you use your card to pay for purchases using the money that is available in your checking account. Transactions are recorded almost immediately and a record of use is available on your monthly statement.
With the HealthCare Associates Debit/Check card, earn 1 point for every $4 you spend.
- Reward Points - accumulate 1 point for every $4 in purchases for redemption towards cash awards or gift cards from popular merchants
- No enrollment necessary
- View and redeem your Reward Points when you login to My247 Digital Banking
- Review available choices in the VISA® Rewards Catalogue
- Real-Time Customized PIN option
- Extra benefits on your purchases
- Travel Accident Insurance, Purchase Security and Extended Protection, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver and more. Find out how.
- Fraud Monitoring
- Your security is important to us. We offer our members multiple free fraud monitoring services. Add an extra layer of security to make it harder for someone else to use your Visa card in the unfortunate event your Visa card or account number is lost or stolen.
Learn more about our Totally Free Checking account.
Your security is important to us. We offer our members multiple free fraud monitoring services including Verified by Visa, Visa Checkout, SMS Guardian, and Visa Purchase Alerts. Add an extra layer of security to make it harder for someone else to use your Visa card in the unfortunate event your Visa card or account number is lost or stolen.
Free Fraud Monitoring Options
Service & Support
*Rewards Points on signature based credit card and debit card purchases. Cash Advances, PIN and POS transactions, gambling and car dealership purchases are not eligible. Cash Awards and Gift cards are distributed through Rewards Points powered by Extra Awards.