Easy and secure access to the money in your HACU Checking Account
The Debit/Check Card is accepted by nearly every merchant who accepts credit cards, but rather than building debt you use your card to pay for purchases using the money that is available in your checking account. Transactions are recorded almost immediately and a record of use is available on your monthly statement.
With the HealthCare Associates Debit/Check card, earn 1 point for every $4 you spend.
- Earn Reward Points for purchases made with your HealthCare Associates Credit Union Visa Debit/Check Card.
- Redeem your points for cash awards or gift cards from popular merchants. Review available choices in the VISA® Rewards Catalogue
- No enrollment necessary
- No annual fee
- For redemption questions, contact the Awards Redemption Center directly at 855.854.5493
- Real-Time Customized PIN option
- Extra benefits on your purchases
- Norton Lifelock ID Theft and PostMates (beginning in 2021). Find out how.
- Fraud Monitoring
- Your security is important to us. We offer our members multiple free fraud monitoring services. Add an extra layer of security to make it harder for someone else to use your Visa card in the unfortunate event your Visa card or account number is lost or stolen.
Learn more about our Totally Free Checking account.
Your security is important to us. We offer our members multiple free fraud monitoring services including Verified by Visa, Visa Checkout/SRC, MyCardRules, and Visa Purchase Alerts. Add an extra layer of security to make it harder for someone else to use your Visa card in the unfortunate event your Visa card or account number is lost or stolen.
Free Fraud Monitoring Options
Service & Support
- To report a lost or stolen card call 888.297.3416
*HACU Cardholders will earn double Rewards Points on select merchant categories on signature-based credit card and debit/check card purchases. For merchant details and time frames, click here
. Cash Advances, PIN and POS transactions, gambling and car dealership purchases are not eligible for this promotion. Cash Rewards and gift cards are distributed through Reward Points powered by Extra Rewards. Learn more about Reward Points program rates, fees and other cost information by reviewing the terms & conditions at https://www.extraawards.com/hacu. For complete details contact HACU.