Am I Eligible?
HACU members share a common bond: Healthcare
You qualify for membership as an employee or member of one of the organizations below, as a member of the immediate family or household of a current member or if you live or work in one of our community charters!
Simply complete our online Membership Application and you too can bank healthy. With more than 40 years of experience, we love building lifelong relationships with our members and engaging them with tools for financial well being.
Click here to apply online.
Still like paper? Simply complete our paper Membership Application and mail or fax it back to HACU.
Click here for a PDF version of our Membership Application.
Select Employee Groups
Please review the following approved 'Select Employer Groups' that are eligible for HACU membership. The list starts with eligible Healthcare Associations (if your company is a part of that association, then you are eligible as well), then we have all our healthcare related companies. Thank you for your interest.
Eligible Healthcare Associations
- American Hospital Association and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Illinois Hospital Association and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Kansas Hospital Association (KHA) and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Missouri Hospital Association (MHA) and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Oklahoma Hospital Association (OHA) and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA) and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Tennessee Hospital Association (THA) and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
American Association for Physician Leadership (AAPL)
Don't see your employer listed below? Don't worry, you can still be eligible for HealthCare Associates Credit Union Membership through CU4Kids. With your donation you become a member of CU4Kids! This means you’ll be supporting CU4Kids and CMN Hospitals, you’ll receive quarterly newsletter updates, information on how your donation helps our children, receive updates on upcoming campaigns and you’ll be eligible for membership in HealthCare Associates Credit Union. Click here to get started.
Now everyone can Bank Healthy!®
Join HACU through CU4Kids and help kids in need at the same time.
Eligible Healthcare Companies
- Accelerated Health Systems
- Advocate Health Care Association
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- ALC Home Health
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- AADEP/ formerly IAIME
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
- American College of Legal Medicine Joint Sponsorship (AJS)
- American Home Health
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- American Oxygen Services, Inc.
- ATI Physical Therapy
- Ascension Health
- Automated Health Systems
- Bobby E. Wright Behavioral Health Center
- Cadence Health
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Claim Strategies, Inc.
- Community First Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Compact Industries, Inc.
- Compass One
- Concerto Renal Services
- Crothall Healthcare
- Delmar Gardens
- Direct Home Healthcare
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- DuPage County Medical Society
- DuPage Medical Group
- Edward-Elmhurst Health
- Elgin Family Physicians
- Elite Ambulance Medical Transportation
- Evangelical Care Corp.
- Evangelical Hospital Corp.
- Evangelical Service Corp.
- Extended Family Resources
- First Health Group Corporation
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System
- Harbor Light Hospice
- Harmony Health Plan - Illinois
- Hawthorn Children’s Psychiatric Hospital
- HealthCare Information Services, LLC
- Healthsmart Partners
- Helia HealthCare/Bridgemark LLC
- Heritage Home Health
- Heritage Hospice
- Hidden Lakes Dental Care
- Holistic Healthcare Service Corp.
- Holistic Staffers
- Holton Community Hospital
- Horizon Health
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians (IAFP)
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute (IBJI)
- Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics (ICAAP)
- Illinois Nurses Association (INA)
- Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nursing (ISAPN)
- Illinois Society for Healthcare Consumer Advocacy
- Indiana Hospital Association
- Inhalation Therapist Association at St. Bernard Hospital
- Jefferson City Medical Group
- Joliet Community Hospice
- JourneyCare / Hospice of Northeastern Illinois
- Kane County Medical Society
- Kindred Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Indianapolis North
- Kindred Hospital Northland
- Little Company of Mary Hospital and Health Care Centers
- Logan University Students, Staff and Alumni
- Magna Health Systems
- Marquette University College of Health Sciences
- McHenry County Medical Society
- MedTec Healthcare
- Mercy Health Systems of Chicago
- Merraine Group, Inc
- Metropolitan St. Louis Psychiatric Center
- Midwest Heart Specialist
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians (MAFP)
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Mitchell County Hospital Health System
- MONL (Missouri Organization of Nurse Leaders)
- National Pharmacists Association
- NHC Town and Country
- Noran Neurological Clinic
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Palos Community Hospital
- NorthShore University Health System
- Northwestern Medicine
- Nu Era Staffing
- Oak Tree Staffing
- OSF Saint Luke Medical Center
- Ozark Medical Center
- Pain Care America
- Palos School District 118
- Presence Health
- PrimeCare Health
- Private Home Care and affiliates (Home Staff Inc & Pri-Med Infusion Services)
- Professional Dynamic Network, Inc.
- Pushmataha Hospital
- RenPro Renal Services
- Rush Hospitals and Affiliates
- SABER - Surgical Assistant's Benefits & Education Resource
- Saint Francis Medical Center (Cape Girardeau, MO)
- Saint Luke's Hospital (Chesterfield, MO)
- Saint Luke's Kansas City
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Sheridan County Health Complex
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Stormont Vail Health
- St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care Center
- St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Telemotive Industrial Controls
- Texas County Memorial Hospital
- The Spine Center S.C.
- ThinkFirst National Injury Prevention Foundation
- Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital
- Tri City Health Partnership
- UVANTA Pharmacy
- Veritas Meeting Solutions
- Villas of St. Peter
- Windsor Estates Nursing and Rehab
- Wisconsin Society of Plastic Surgeons
- West County Care Center
- Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- Xcel Med
Don't see your employer or organization on this list? Contact our Business Development Department at (630) 276-5771.
Anyone who resides or works in these areas can also join HealthCare Associates Credit Union
South of Rt. 64 (North Ave.), north of 75th Street, west of Rt. 53 and east of Rt. 59.
Click here for a map
Oak Lawn Area
South of Interstate 55 (Stevenson Expwy.), north of 127th St/Burr Oak Ave., west of Western Ave. and east of Rt. 45 (LaGrange Road)
Click here for a map
Des Plaines Area
East of I-290/Route 53, north of Thorndale/I-190/I-90, west of I-94, and south of Palatine/Willow Road.
Click here for a map
If you are uncertain whether you are eligible to join HealthCare Associates Credit Union, please call 630-276-5555 and speak with one of our Member Representatives. You can also contact us for more information.