Am I Eligible?
HACU members share a common bond: Healthcare
You qualify for membership as an employee or member of one of the organizations below, as a member of the immediate family or household of a current member or if you live or work in one of our community charters!
Simply complete our online Membership Application and you too can bank healthy. With more than 35 years of experience, we love building lifelong relationships with our members and engaging them with tools for financial well being.
Still like paper? Simply complete our paper Membership Application and mail or fax it back to HACU.
Select Employee Groups
- American Hospital Association and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Illinois Hospital Association and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Missouri Hospital Association (MHA) and member hospitals (for a complete list, click here)
- Accelerated Health Systems
- Advocate Health Care Association
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- ALC Home Health
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
- American College of Legal Medicine Joint Sponsorship (AJS)
- American Home Health
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- American Oxygen Services, Inc.
- ATI Physical Therapy
- Automated Health Systems
- Cadence Health
- Claim Strategies, Inc.
- Community First Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Compact Industries, Inc.
- Compass One
- Concerto Renal Services
- Crothall Healthcare
- Direct Home Healthcare
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- DuPage County Medical Society
- DuPage Medical Group
- Elgin Family Physicians
- Evangelical Care Corp.
- Evangelical Hospital Corp.
- Evangelical Service Corp.
- Extended Family Resources
- First Health Group Corporation
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Harmony Health Plan - Illinois
- HealthCare Information Services, LLC
- Healthsmart Partners
- Helia HealthCare/Bridgemark LLC
- Holistic Healthcare Service Corp.
- Holistic Staffers
- Illinois Academy of Family Physicians (IAFP)
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute (IBJI)
- Illinois Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics (ICAAP)
- Illinois Nurses Association (INA)
- Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nursing (ISAPN)
- Illinois Society for Healthcare Consumer Advocacy
- Inhalation Therapist Association at St. Bernard Hospital
- Jefferson City Medical Group
- Joliet Community Hospice
- JourneyCare / Hospice of Northeastern Illinois
- Kane County Medical Society
- Little Company of Mary Hospital and Health Care Centers
- Magna Health Systems
- McHenry County Medical Society
- Mercy Health Systems of Chicago
- Merraine Group, Inc
- Midwest Heart Specialist
- National Pharmacists Association
- Northwestern Medicine
- Oak Tree Staffing
- OSF Saint Luke Medical Center
- Pain Care America
- Palos Community Hospital
- Palos School District 118
- Private Home Care and affiliates (Home Staff Inc & Pri-Med Infusion Services)
- Professional Dynamic Network, Inc.
- Pushmataha Hospital
- SABER - Surgical Assistant's Benefits & Education Resource
- Saint Francis Medical Center (Cape Girardeau, MO)
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St. Bernard Hospital and Health Care Center
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Telemotive Industrial Controls
- The Spine Center S.C.
- Tri City Health Partnership
- Veritas Meeting Solutions
- Windsor Estates Nursing and Rehab
- Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
Don't see your employer or organization on this list? Contact our Business Development Department at (630) 276-5771.
Anyone who resides or works in these areas can also join HealthCare Associates Credit Union
South of Rt. 64 (North Ave.), north of 75th Street, west of Rt. 53 and east of Rt. 59.
Click here for a map
Oak Lawn Area
South of Interstate 55 (Stevenson Expwy.), north of 127th St/Burr Oak Ave., west of Western Ave. and east of Rt. 45 (LaGrange Road)
Click here for a map
Des Plaines Area
East of I-290/Route 53, north of Thorndale/I-190/I-90, west of I-94, and south of Palatine/Willow Road.
Click here for a map
If you are uncertain whether you are eligible to join HealthCare Associates Credit Union, please call 630-276-5555 and speak with one of our Member Representatives. You can also contact us for more information.