Remote Deposit for Business
Make business account deposits 24/7 with DeposZip®
Deposit checks without driving to a branch or putting checks in the mail. Use DeposZip Remote Deposit to scan and upload check images for electronic deposit into your HACU business account. Or, choose the free DeposZip Mobile Remote Deposit app to make deposits using the camera in your iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad 2®, or Android™ device.
Regardless of your Remote Deposit method, deposits are quick, convenient and secure. Remote Deposit helps:
- Improve cash flow with real-time access to your deposits
- Make check deposits any time day or night, even on weekends
- Save time by reducing trips to the Credit Union
- Save money by eliminating the need to buy stamps and envelopes
- Speed reconciliation time with 18 months of online deposit history
DeposZip Remote Deposit is available to business members via Internet Branch or by downloading the free HACU Mobile App from iTunes App StoreSM for Apple or Google Play™ for Android.
Complete a Remote Deposit
- Endorse the back of each check and include the following:
- The words "For remote deposit only at HACU"
- Payee signature(s) matching the payee name(s) on the check
- The Account Number to which the check is being deposited
- Log on to Internet Branch or Mobile Banking and select DeposZip
- Choose the account to which you would like the check credited
- Use the Choose Scanner button to select your scanner (mobile users will not see this)
- Enter the total amount of the check(s) you are depositing
- Scan the front and back of the check or take a photo of the front and back using your smartphone
- Review and submit your deposit
DeposZip System Requirements