Business Checking & Savings
Business accounts to help you compete and grow
HealthCare Associates offers Checking and Savings accounts designed to meet the needs specific to a business operation. Our accounts ensure owners and managers have the access and flexibility to ensure company funds are allocated as needed.
Our Business Checking Account provides a simple, cost-effective way to manage your daily cash flow. We make it easy to choose a checking account that blends seamlessly with the way you want to do business. Benefits of a HealthCare Associates Business Checking Account include:
- $1,000 minimum balance requirement
- No per check fees for checks written on the account
- No fees for either deposits or withdrawals
- Free VISA Debit/Check Card and no transaction fees for signature-based purchases
- Surcharge-free ATMs available for account deposits and withdrawals.
- My247 Digital Banking - review balances, view and print copies of cleared checks, transfer funds any time between accounts, and more--all free of charge
- Free Bill Pay and Presentment - pay all your bills each month online at no charge
- Basic Savings -- earn interest while maintaining only a $100 minimum balance
- Money Market -- flexibility of access while earning interest at a higher rate
- Minimum balance is $2,000
- Higher rates paid on balances over $10,000 and over $25,000
- Can be used as a “sweep” account with unlimited transfers of any amount to other HealthCare Associates Credit Union accounts each month
- Certificate of Deposit options offer long-term savings with a competitive rates
- Open an account with as little as $500
- A six-month CD is available for short-term investments
Order Business Checks & Accessories
Funds are insured up to $500,000. Funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). An additional $250,000 is insured by Excess Share Insurance (ESI), a subsidiary of American Share Insurance, the nation's largest private deposit insurer for credit unions.