Home Purchase Basics
Welcome to the Journey of Homeownership!
Embarking on the path to owning a new home is an exciting step, and we congratulate you on your decision! Whether you're a seasoned buyer or a first-timer, this journey holds significant importance. We're here to guide you with valuable information that will serve as your compass.
Guidance for Your Venture
The decision to buy a home often stands as one of the most substantial financial commitments you'll make. Ensuring you navigate this process with precision while keeping a keen focus on the particulars is paramount. Supported by your dedicated Real Estate Agent and Loan Officer, this adventure can and should be streamlined, enjoyable, and ultimately, a gratifying accomplishment.
Count on your Real Estate Agent to:
- Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in some other way.
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you've defined them.
- Help you determine the difference between a "good buy" and a property that, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you - with a pre-qualification letter from us, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower.
Count on your Mortgage Broker and Loan Officer to:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals.
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you and us; only deal points and progress are shared).
- Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees.
Count on yourself to:
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible.
- Enjoy purchasing your home but do remain objective throughout -- to make the business decisions that are best for you.
- Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.
Call 630.383.0121 for a free consultation.