Move forward with the best auto loan
Ready to buy?
Below you can decide which of our Auto loan options are best for you. Choose between our conventional Auto Loan, our BuyersChoice Auto Loan Program, or our First Time Auto Loan Program. Get help from our partners, Enterprise Car Sales if you are in the market for used cars or CarQuotes if you are looking at both new and used cars.
Conventional Auto Loan
With our auto loan, our competitive rates and flexible terms put you in the driver's seat to choose a plan that fits your budget. Advantages of an auto loan through HACU include:
- Low-rate loans on new and pre-owned vehicles
- Flexible terms up to 84 months
- 100% Financing
- 90-day first payment deferral available
- .25% Member Loyalty Discount on our current rates for members who have or had an Auto loan with us for up to one year from your loan pay off date.
- Get a great rate and still receive dealer rebates & incentives**
BuyersChoice Auto Loan Program
The loan that gives you, the buyer, choices to fit your preferences. Today we want products that fit our needs; should I buy a new car, a used car or just lease a car? With HACU's BuyersChoice Auto loan we have been able to provide our members with the best of both worlds.
Like a lease, HACU's BuyersChoice program offers low payments but unlike a lease, BuyersChoice has higher mileage cap options of 7,500, 10,000, 12,000, 15,000, or 18,000 per year and you actually own the vehicle. Which means, you have the option to sell, trade, refinance, payoff the loan, or even turn-in the vehicle at loan maturity and simply, "walk away."
- Low payments - Payments up to 40% lower than conventional financing
- New and used vehicles qualify (Up to 5 years old)
- Little to no down payment
- No upfront fees
- You own the vehicle with the title in your name
- Higher mileage options compared to typical leases
- Loan terms up to 72 months
- Options to sell, trade, refinance, or payoff at any time
- Walk away at loan maturity with no strings attached
BuyersChoice is available for all vehicles up to 5 model years old. Use our BuyersChoice Calculator to see if this is the perfect fit for you. It's time to boost your buying power and reduce your monthly loan payment.
APPLY NOW CALCULATE YOUR SAVINGS FIND OUT MORE
First Time Auto Loan Program
Are you new to the lending world and have little or no credit? Are you Looking to get your first car? We are happy to help with our First Time Auto Loan Program designed for those who are ready to embark on the purchase of their first automobile.
- Low rates
- Manageable terms - Up to 60 months
- Free online educational platform to help guide you through your financial health - Enrich Financial Wellness
- Excellent way to establish a credit history
- Must be employed and with current employer for at least 6 months
- Set up automatic loan payments from your checking account
- Learn more about getting your first car in our Auto Loan Resource Center
Shopping for a car?
Save time and money with CarQuotes "Know Before You Go" pricing on new and used vehicles.
And check out Enterprise Car Sales where you'll find “no-haggle” used car pricing and every vehicle includes a 12-month/12,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.
HACU also offers GAP, Mechanical Breakdown Protection, and Payment Protection Insurance – three options designed for peace of mind that come with knowing you’re fully protected. Please ask one of our loan specialists for more information.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate listed is accurate as of 8/1/2022, and subject to change. Rate listed applies to new and used vehicle loans, model years 2020 or newer and a 36-month term. Payment example: 12 month term rate of 3.49% APR, $84.94 per $1,000 borrowed. Rates vary based on credit score and term; not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate. Vehicle loans are subject to credit qualifications. Offer not valid on existing HealthCare Associates Credit Union (HACU) loans. Contact HACU for full details. **Deferring payment is optional and subject to credit and collateral value. First payment may be deferred up to 90 days. Interest accrues daily from the date of funding and is repaid over the term of the loan. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.