We understand that our members have a variety of needs and plans for their money.
This is why we offer a variety of Savings options with different rates and features so members can choose what works best for them.
Savings Account Features
A HealthCare Associates Savings Account offers a number of
features that makes saving easy to do:
- A $100 minimum balance enables access to
all the benefits of HACU membership.
- Make deposits via Payroll Deduction/Direct Deposit.
- Access your Savings Account with an ATM card; make deposits at designated Star ATMs and withdrawals from any Star, Surcharge Free StarSF, or Worldwide Cirrus ATMs.
- Balances above $100 earn interest which is paid on a quarterly basis.
- Once you are a member of HealthCare Associates, your relatives are also eligible for membership.
Click here to open a Standard Savings Account, or Contact us to become a HealthCare Associates Credit Union member.
* Funds are insured up to $500,000. Funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). An additional $250,000 is insured by Excess Share Insurance (ESI), a subsidiary of American Share Insurance, the nation's largest private deposit insurer for credit unions.