There's never a convenient time to lose control of your card. We are taking your VISA Card Alerts to the next level with the MyCardRules app, giving you control over how, where, and when your card is used. Don't just see activity after it's happened. Take control of your card with MyCardRules and HealthCare Associates Credit Union. MyCardRules is just one more way we help our members Bank Healthy!
Stay in control of your card with these great features
- Control when your card is used by turning it On or Off as needed.
- While the card is turned Off, all transactions and ATM balance inquiries are denied.
- Recurring payments, credits, and deposits will continue while your card is set to Off.
- Set notifications for any activity on your HACU Visa credit card and non-pin based debit card transactions.
- Set purchasing limits to include locations or restrict merchants, and spending amounts.
- If you receive a notification or suspect fraudulent activity, lock your card by turning your card Off.
- It can be unlocked and turned On to complete any necessary purchases, protecting yourself from additional fraudulent activity.
- Turn your card back Off after completing your purchase, and report the suspicious or fraudulent activity to HealthCare Associates Credit Union.
- For a list of FAQs and to watch a video on how to take control of your cards, click here.
Download the app and get started today!
- Search for the free MyCardRules app in your mobile app store and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the app and select New User to register.
- On the Card Verification screen, enter your card number and tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Select Control Preferences to edit notification settings.
- Begin managing your card by freezing it or unfreezing it when you see fit.
Available in the App Store ® and Google PlayTM.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.