Your online Bill Pay is even more user friendly and allows you to manage your bills with ease! Paying bills has never been easier and more convenient, giving you more freedom to enjoy life so don't wait and start using yours today!
Your upgraded online Bill Pay features a new home page dashboard that allows you to view payees, upcoming bills and payment history at a glance.
Plus, you can make a payment with just one click from your dashboard. Here’s
how easy it is:
1. Click the “Bill Pay” link to access the home page dashboard
2. Find your payee
3. Enter the payment amount and date
4. Click “Pay”
If you need to add a new payee, just select the “Add a Payee” button at the top of your dashboard.
For more information about adding payees and scheduling payments, go to the “Help” tab in your online Bill Pay.
If you have questions about your account, contact Bill Pay Support at 844.357.9063.
want to learn more?
WATCH A DEMO
For your reference in this transition we have left the information from prior to the upgrade below:
Here’s what you should do/know before your account is upgraded:
- Verify all your contact information within Bill Pay, including your email address as this is the main form of communication for alerts or notifications.
- It is recommended that you print the last 60 days of your payment history so you have a reference after your upgrade.
- Your current Bill Pay will be unavailable during the upgrade starting on July 6th - July 9th. At this time you will not be able to log into Bill Pay, however any already scheduled payments will be processed. This upgrade will not impact your access to Internet Branch.
Here’s what you can expect when your online bill pay upgrade is complete on July 10th:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded online Bill Pay account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system.
- Your payment history will be reset as of July 10th, 2017. Your history prior to the upgrade will no longer be available.
- For easier budgeting your payments will now be debited from your account on the day your payment is scheduled.
- You will have more electronic options available for payees - this means faster payments!
- You can set up your eBills and you will see more eBill options available to use.
- You will be able to set up reminders and alerts.