Congratulations! Soon your online Bill Pay will be even more user friendly and allow you to manage your bills with ease! Paying bills have never been easier and more convenient, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
This upgrade should not disrupt your service. In fact, we’re making the entire upgrade as simple and seamless as possible for you.
Here’s what you should do/know before your account is upgraded:
- Verify all your contact information within Bill Pay, including your email address as this is the main form of communication for alerts or notifications.
- It is recommended that you print the last 60 days of your payment history so you have a reference after your upgrade.
- Your current Bill Pay will be unavailable during the upgrade starting on July 6th - July 9th. At this time you will not be able to log into Bill Pay, however any already scheduled payments will be processed. This upgrade will not impact your access to Internet Branch.
Here’s what you can expect when your online bill pay upgrade is complete on July 10th:
- You will be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to your upgraded online Bill Pay account.
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system.
- Your payment history will be reset as of July 10th, 2017. Your history prior to the upgrade will no longer be available.
- For easier budgeting your payments will now be debited from your account on the day your payment is scheduled.
- You will have more electronic options available for payees - this means faster payments!
- You can set up your eBills and you will see more eBill options available to use.
- You will be able to set up reminders and alerts.
Excited and want to learn more? Get a sneak peak with our quick Demo video. Don't forget to check out the site tour too - available on the demo page in the top right hand corner.
- If you need to add a new payee, just select the "Add a Payee" button at the top of your dashboard.
- For more information about adding payees
and scheduling payments, go to
the “Help” tab in your online bill pay.
Watch our Demo
We look forward to giving you the enhanced simplicity and convenience of your upgraded online bill pay. Contact us at 630.276.5555 with any questions about your account.